Refresh and reboot your learning and development team
Available for corporate organisations and the statutory / voluntary sector.
This intensive programme reinvigorates the impact of your learning and development teams.
Training is one of the most costly areas of investment and yet can often become neglected and tired. Working in a corporate L&D team can be a tricky thing to get right as you balance the needs of the internal customer and external end user.
It can be too easy to focus on the content of the training at the expense of the quality of the delivery, and yet all of us remember THAT teacher or trainer who managed to add "the ability to nap through training" to their course outcomes.
This programme is delivered via a bespoke blend of taught courses, workshop sessions, action learning sets, and coaching.
The program covers:
- Listening to your internal customer
- Understanding the needs of the external customer
- Evaluating the impact of the current offer
- Learning loop theory - understanding how to make sure that new knowledge results in behaviour change
- Establishing effective learning outcomes and reviewing materials
- Delivery skills - the role of ego and listening in effective teaching